Monday, December 13, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Day 13

So I am sure some of you are saying - 25 Days of Christmas - what happened to days 11 and 12. And all I have to say to that is "Hmm... you don't see them? They are there. Maybe something is wrong with your computer? You should really have that fixed!" Ok fine - they are missing - I needed a break! LOL. But I'm back. And I have a Tim Holtz inspired tag for you. If you are addicted to blog reading or scrapbooking (like I am) then you probably know about Tim Holtz and his 12 Christmas Tags he does every year. This tag is inspired by that (and is using mostly Tim Holtz products):This post is linked at Sumo's Sweet Stuff and here:


The Girl CreativeMaking Keeping It Simplemmm button Paper Issues Blog Design

10 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

another winner!

Anonymous said...

That tag is so gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration. Tim would be proud. :)

Steph said...

great tag!

Amy said...

I LOVE these tags! They are beautiful! I can't wait to make some!

Shell said...

I love your take on the tag - I just adore all the tags he made this year - now only to have the time to make some of them!

hilde janbroers said...

wonderful tag!

Vanessa said...

Wow! Another gorgeous one!

Becky said...

This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great Job!

Lauren said...

This is a great tag! I added a link to it on my post!