Tuesday, December 14, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Day 14

I think I know why people stop at Day 12! I am beginning to get burned out. I sat at my craft table for hours yesterday not making a single thing - of course it could be because my craft room is super clean and organized now - I don't work well in organized! I need mess! I have another tag for you today - this one made with Pink Paislee Father Christmas line and a little bit of Websters Pages:And here's a tip for you - when I'm making tags or ATCs I check the tear strip on the patterned paper I am using - a lot of times there are the perfect words or phrases to go along with what I am creating! This post is linked at Vintage Pollyanna and Today's Creative Blog and here:
handmade projectsThe Boardwalk Bragfest

8 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Tarragona
thank you

Becky said...

Maybe you should throw in an Easter project and see if anyone is paying attention! Lol! Beautiful tag, I love that Santa!!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

another great tag! love them

kim c said...

Fantastic work. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.

Tracy said...

Believe me your projects don't look like you are burned out. They are all beautiful.

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful tag!! wow!!
thank you for your comment on my blog!

Anonymous said...

What fabulous tags! Thank you for sharing! Hope to see what you put together next week too!

ScrappnBee said...

Love that Tip! I am frequently surprised a what goodies are on the tear strip. Fabulous tag!